Home of Reflexology in Alberta
ONE WALK - 2017
Learn more about our experience at this summers ONE WALK event. Read Susan's blog here.
What reflexologists do
A reflexologist uses hands only to apply pressure to the feet. For each person the application and the effect of the therapy are unique. Sensitive, trained hands may detect imbalances in the feet, and by working on these points, the reflexologist can release blockages and restore the free flow of energy to the whole body, mind and spirit. Tensions are eased, and circulation and elimination may be improved. This gentle therapy encourages the body to heal itself.
How reflexology can help
- improve general health - detoxify and cleanse the body
- fight infection - induce a deep sense of relaxation
- speed up healing - bring the body back to balance
- strengthen immune system - support the body's own natural healing ability
- decrease stress and enhance sleep - cleanse and renew internal energy system
- increase self-awareness - adjust emotional imbalance
- enhance meditation